Social, Yet Zen-Like
- Show #10: Are you overwhelmed by status updates?
- Show #9: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Do more followers make you happy?
- Show #8: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You a Spammer?
- Show #7: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You Tethered to Your Mobile Device?
- Show #6: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Can You Get to Inbox Zero?
Author Archives: Aliza
Julien Smith’s blog post Follower Hyperinflation, I talk about the value of having a lot of Friends, Fans and Followers in the whole scheme of life. Julien is co-author of Trust Agents with the soulful Chris Brogan. Listen: Show #9: Zen … Continue reading
This show is brought to you by the following four words: Focus Rhythm Purpose Intent Show #8: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You a Spammer? So are you a spammer? And if so, what are you doing to do … Continue reading
Holding onto your mobile device can be bad for your life. Show #7: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You Tethered to Your Mobile Device? In this podcast, I confess to a new bad habit involving my iPhone, and it’s … Continue reading
Using myself as the guinea pig again, I’m trying –struggling– to keep my email Inbox at zero or close to it. What began July 1 as an experiment is turning into a practice that is harder than I thought it … Continue reading