Social, Yet Zen-Like
- Show #10: Are you overwhelmed by status updates?
- Show #9: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Do more followers make you happy?
- Show #8: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You a Spammer?
- Show #7: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You Tethered to Your Mobile Device?
- Show #6: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Can You Get to Inbox Zero?
Author Archives: Aliza
My name is Aliza Sherman, and I’m an Information Addict. In this podcast, I lay out my ambitious plan to shake this feeing that I must must must consume all information in order to not miss anything important. Sound familiar? … Continue reading
Here I share how I dip into and out of Twitter, my step-by-step ritual to participate meaningfully in the Twitterstream without getting too sucked in or overwhelmed. The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show #3: What’s your Twitter ritual? Also, … Continue reading
Hot off the press. Finally. It is here. The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show 2: Are you compulsive? Breathe. Breathe. Breathing a sigh of relief as well. Special thanks to Michael Sitarzewski of Callisto.fm who is helping me troubleshoot … Continue reading
I’m traveling which is why this week’s podcast is not up yet. But the good news is that I’ll record, produce and upload it in the next 48 hours PLUS I’m setting up my Feedburner feed and submitting to iTunes … Continue reading
The question I pose in this first podcast is Are You Tuned In? The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show 1 I wanted to set the stage for the type of information and the format for this new podcast. I … Continue reading