Social, Yet Zen-Like
- Show #10: Are you overwhelmed by status updates?
- Show #9: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Do more followers make you happy?
- Show #8: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You a Spammer?
- Show #7: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You Tethered to Your Mobile Device?
- Show #6: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Can You Get to Inbox Zero?
Category Archives: Conferences
Yes, I cried. I didn’t mean to cry. I almost didn’t know why I was crying even as I was crying. But it all made sense somehow. It was at the tail end of this panel on the second day: … Continue reading
The Wisdom 2.0 Summit was an incredible experience bringing together many incredible minds from technology and from the spiritual practices. The organizer, Soren Gordhamer, did a phenomenal job pulling this event together on so many levels. I was grateful to … Continue reading
I am at the Wisdom 2.0 Summit in Mountain View. Please return Monday when I will be sharing what I heard, inside and out.