Social, Yet Zen-Like
- Show #10: Are you overwhelmed by status updates?
- Show #9: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Do more followers make you happy?
- Show #8: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You a Spammer?
- Show #7: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Are You Tethered to Your Mobile Device?
- Show #6: Zen of Being Digital Podcast: Can You Get to Inbox Zero?
Category Archives: Podcasts
My name is Aliza Sherman, and I’m an Information Addict. In this podcast, I lay out my ambitious plan to shake this feeing that I must must must consume all information in order to not miss anything important. Sound familiar? … Continue reading
Here I share how I dip into and out of Twitter, my step-by-step ritual to participate meaningfully in the Twitterstream without getting too sucked in or overwhelmed. The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show #3: What’s your Twitter ritual? Also, … Continue reading
Hot off the press. Finally. It is here. The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show 2: Are you compulsive? Breathe. Breathe. Breathing a sigh of relief as well. Special thanks to Michael Sitarzewski of Callisto.fm who is helping me troubleshoot … Continue reading
The question I pose in this first podcast is Are You Tuned In? The Zen of Being Digital Podcast Show 1 I wanted to set the stage for the type of information and the format for this new podcast. I … Continue reading